Sunday, May 18, 2014

Future Predictions

So far in my story Tris has become a main target for Eric because not only did she change from Abnegation to Dauntless but she has stood up to him a few times. Along with that she has been very much accepted in the Dauntless because she has embraced the change better than they would've expected-not only for being an Abnegation but since the first night when she was the first to jump on the net. Even though she is being accepted I think that someone will turn on her because she is doing so well. I don't have an idea of who it could be because they all seem so welcoming of her. Another prediction I have is she could get injured which could cause some conflict with testing. So they might have to decide to hold back her testing or leave her factionless because she has gotten kicked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment