Monday, February 24, 2014

Final Blog Reflecion

I think one of my best blog posts was my third one which was on The Fault in our Stars. This post is just describing the characters that were introduced in the first chapter and it described their back stories. I think this post best shows my blogging abilities because it shows my ability to describe characters and their situations without giving out too much information to ruin the book for other readers. It also shows my ability to analyze quotes and their meaning as well as how they help support the story and development of characters. Overall I think this is my best post because it is all of my best blogging summed up in one post.

The thing I struggled with most in this whole experience would be keeping up with my blog because I would just forget about blogging for the week so when it was time to blog in school i would be behind. I overcame this struggle by setting a time to blog, maybe after 20 pages or so to catch up to everyone else in class. I think I did best with having a different topic I blogged about every time. For example maybe one week I would blog about the most important sentence so far in the book and another week it would be about the different characters that have developed in the story. I also struggled with keeping up with the detail of my blog post because mine were lacking in information. I didn't fix this completely but the detail of my blog post have definitely improved with more information to provide the reader with . Overall I think that I have come far as a blogger with keeping up with how often I blog and how detailed these blog post are.

No comments:

Post a Comment